- The North Face Timber Full-Zip Fleece Jacket $50 was $99
- The North Face Trivert Foil Logo Hoodie for $24 was $50
- Michael Kors Lace-Up Tunic Sweater $30 was $110
- Up to 80% off women’s pajamas and robes clearance
- Michael Kors Ardenn Striped Lace-Up Tunic for $28 was $80
- Material Girl Active Juniors’ Hoodie $9 was $50
- Material Girl Active Hoodie for $3.99 was $45
- Michael Kors Cooper Small Crossbody for $66 was $168
- Extra 25% off select clearance handbags.
- kate spade new york Rose Market Hallie Tote $132 was $200
- Ralph Lauren Tan Solid Jacket for $50 was $400
- Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Flat-Front Corduroy Pants $9 was $95
- Denim Ralph Lauren Men’s Biker Skull Logo T-Shirt for $7 was $30
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men’s Cordell Jogger Sneakers for $30 was $60
- Polo Ralph Lauren Hanford Leather Sneakers $32 was $65
- Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Massena Low-Top Sneakers $52 was $80
- Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Blythe Slip-On Boat Shoes for $45 was $90
- Michael Kors Billie Trainer Sneakers $93 was $155
- Michael Kors Carrigan Lace-Up Booties $65 was $260
- Michael Kors Ciara Pumps $100 was $145
- The North Face Women’s Shellista Boots $73 was $140
- Under Armour Finale Leggings, Big Girls (7-16) $9 was $40
- The Warm Up Juniors’ Colorblocked Bomber Jacket $22 was $54
Home and Decor.
- Ellison First Asia Maddox Reversible Comforter Sets for $19 was $80
- Lenox Butterfly Meadow Everyday Celebrations Gifting Collection half price
- Lenox Cordova Collection on sale
- Clearance starting at $3.99 for baby including tees, leggings, pants and more! Extra 20% off with promo code WKND
- Baby sale 50% off + extra 20% off with promo code PRES
coolatl deal section will bring you the best deals available on the coolest items available on the net. We scan over multiple online retailers and best hand.picked deals each and every day — the kinds of deals you’d normally only see on special holidays . We verify that each deal is valid, the lowest total price we could find, and from a reputable retailer . If we can buy it without a second thought then we post it for all of us as we know how it is to get a bargain matters so sharing a bargain gives a satisfaction each one of us .click Here for hottest deals
If you come across a lower price for an item please post it on the deal section so that all we can benefit out of it.
Happening around Atlanta
Did you Come across an event and would like to show here then click here
February is National Pancake Month and the Flying Biscuit Cafe celebrating! The southern-inspired restaurant is bringing back its Red Velvet Pancakes, for a limited time only. In addition, the Flying Biscuit Café is offering a free Lovecake appetizer on February 14th to all dine-in guests.
Every Wednesday is “Flight Night” at SOHO, when locals and inquisitive wine lovers gather to experience fine wines from famous appellations around the world. Each week, three wines are showcased and paired with specially crafted tapas. The wines and tapas are also available individually ($9.50/glass and $6.50/tapa).
The Founders Day Parade began in 2007, celebrating our first year of cityhood and has since become an important community tradition . more….
- Parents and Tots Drama Workshop,Holiday Story Time
- “Courtenay’s Cabaret: Family Holiday Vacation” more..
Lanier Islands will flip the switch on Friday, November 18, 2016, to illuminate the Magical Lights. The heart-warming Holiday Village will also be open for slides, carnival rides, holiday food and cool fun — no matter what the temperature might be.more…
Target Free Second Tuesday is a special opportunity for the community to bring their children to experience the Museum for free, between the hours of 1 PM and 6 PM more…
It’s break time in Santa’s Workshop and the elves are ready to party! This immersive walk through experience puts you in the middle of the celebration as you feast your eyes on thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities! And remember . more…
Harry Potter Trivia Night on Nov 29th 8pm.Diesel Filling Station is partnering up with.Markster Con to offer-up.Harry Potter Trivia Night on Nov 29th 8pm more…
Microcenter is offering free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. more…
There’s nothing more recognizable than a slice of birthday cake. Cutting wedges of cake has long been standard practice when it comes to the circular dessert, but there’s actually a better way. more..
What are your rights in the event that your bag is lost? First, take note of two important regulations that airlines must follow. The Montreal Convention regulates the liability . more..
Norwegian has been making a lot of noise about possible flights from Edinburgh to the U.S. for $69. Is that real, or is it just hype? Actually, it’s some of both.First and foremost, it’s feasible. more..
Over the past few years, organizations including the National Institute of Standards and Technology in the US and UK government agency CESG have also concluded that mandated password changes are often ineffective or counterproductive.more…
Margaret Hamilton’s software got man to the moon.It was on this day, July 20, in 1969, that the Apollo 11 astronauts reached the moon and Neil Armstrong took his famous small step. People celebrated the world over, though few were more relieved than Margaret Hamilton.more..
With more than a month of the year left, now is a great time to make small adjustments that can have a big impact come tax time.
Check out these four easy ways to lower your 2016 tax bill before the New Year.more..
The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official organized play campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition of the Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games at any place that features adventures. more…
If you have an old computer then don’t discard it using Neverware software you can turn it into chrome book.In 2010, Jonathan Hefter set out on a bold mission in a challenging space — create a solution for bringing the best technology to the students and teachers who need it most.more…
“Over the preceding six months, many areas of the state of Georgia have experienced significant drought conditions and there have been numerous instances of uncontrolled fires that seriously threaten the welfare of citizens of this state, more…
Museums On Us is a Bank of America cardholder benefit program, offering Bank of America cardholders free admission to more than 120 of the finest museums and cultural institutions in the United States.more…
Auto & Home
Buying Home.what you should look in APR ?
The APR is designed to present the actual cost of obtaining financing, by requiring that some, but not all, closing fees are included in the APR calculation. These fees in addition to the interest rate determine the estimated cost of financing over the full term of the loan. more…..
Bought Home.Find out some tips to preventing a burglar to come near to your home or apartment
- Put locks on the gates to your back yard.
- Put a “Beware of Dog” sign on your gates, even if you don’t have a dog.
For new home buyer there will be challenges in each step so one need to proceed with caution.
Usually if you go with a agent , the agent will share a portion of his commission as gifts with you.
based upon negotiation you do with agent , whatever is the deal , put that in writing.
Click here for the home buying process tips that might help you save some money.
Auto Buying one thing to check
Thousands of cars are damaged by floods every year. Historically, more than 50% of these water-damaged cars get resold. more….
Switch to SCANA Energy now for the 12 month.fixed rate in the market to Save month after month. Hurry, this price 37 cent expires on December 3. more…
|Indian food, with its hodgepodge of ingredients and intoxicating aromas, is coveted around the world. The labor-intensive cuisine and its mix of spices is more often than not a revelation for those who sit down to eat it for the first time. Heavy doses of cardamom, cayenne, tamarind and other flavors can overwhelm an unfamiliar palate. Together, they help form the pillars of what tastes so good to so many people.For food and dinning click here The best indian resturant around atlanta|
Finding Indian Spices around Atlanta
|Indian spices include a variety of spices grown across the Indian subcontinent (a sub-region of South Asia). With different climates in different parts of the country, India produces a variety of spices, many of which are native to the Subcontinent, while others were imported from similar climates and have since been cultivated locally for centuries.
|Patel Brothers is a family owned business since 1974 and has become the largest Indian Grocery chain in the United States.
There are currently over 50 stores open throughout the United States.
Spices are used in different forms – whole, chopped, ground, roasted, sauteed, fried and as topping. They blend food to extract the nutrients and bind them in a palatable form. Some spices are added at the end as a flavouring and are typically heated in a pan with ghee or cooking oil before being added to a dish. Lighter spices are added last, and spices with strong flavour should be added first. Curry is not a spice, but a term used by western people and refers to any dish in Indian cuisine that contains several spices blended together and could be with a gravy base or a dry item.For Indian grocery around atlanta click here
Companies hiring in Atlanta
has maintained their exclusive focus on the needs of the construction industry. Their approach has always been to hold themselves to the highest standard by providing a turnkey solution .more..
Named to the Computerworld Top 100 Best Places to Work for seven straight years, the Kaiser Permanente Information Technology (IT) organization is the team that powers the health IT leadership of Kaiser Permanente (KP). more..
Atlanta Public Schools is a school district based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. APS is run by the Atlanta Board of Education with superintendent Dr. Meria J. Carstarphen.more…
The Atlanta City Council recently approved the grant to Keysight Technologies, a Santa Rosa-based manufacturer of test and measurement equipment and software. The company chose Atlanta . more…
A career gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader,including talented, motivated employees, a diverse, energetic workplace and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Click here For the list of
n December 24, 2016 at 8 am EST, at 2 Minuteman Causeway in Cocoa Beach, Florida, this fantastically fun event will happen again.more..
The invention of modern wind tunnels has given skydivers a consistent and practical way to develop and hone skills that usually require jumping from a plane. Additionally, the increase in availability of wind tunnels.more..
Free Museum admission on the second Sunday of every month.Enjoy in-gallery performances of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons (Winter)by Atlanta Symphony Orchestra musicians. In our Art of Giving Back drop-in workshops, create a handmade coin collector to take home.more…
|Verified by Guinness World Records, Historic Banning Mills has the longest and largest canopy tour in the world!more..|
| Now you can go behind the scenes and enjoy an exclusive personal experience with one of energetic aquatic animals. more ..
- V-neckline with lace-up detail
- Pullover styling
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Allover ribbed knit fabric
- Hits at hip
- Hand washable
- Jersey-lined hood with adjustable strings
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Logo screen print at center front
- Hits at waist with ribbed hem
- Pull-on style
- Machine washable
- Stand collar
- Zip-front closure
- Zip chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Fleece fabric
- Logo at left chest
- Lauren Ralph Lauren tan blazer
- Notched lapel
- Two-button closure
- Four-button cuffs
- Chest welt pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Center vent
- Fully lined
- The fullest suit we carry, cut wider through the shoulders
- Extra room through chest and back
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren men’s pants
- Classic fit; flat front
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with hook-and-button closure
- Slant-front pockets
- Back pockets with button closures
- Unlined; finished hem
- 12-wale corduroy
- Dry clean
- 7-1/2″W x 5-1/4″H x 2″D
- Interior features 3 card slots
- 22-1/2″ to 25″L adjustable strap
- Magnetic snap closure
- Exterior features 1 front slit pocket
- Gold- or silver-tone hardware; varies by color
- Silhouette is based off 5’9″ model
- Point collar
- Front zipper closure
- Allover velour fabric; ribbed at cuffs and hem
- Hits at hip
- Cotton/polyester; trim: cotton/elastane
- Machine washable
- Sets include: comforter and one or two shams
- Color: pink ground with white accents reverses to contrasting ground with white accents
- Aprton toe
- Lace-up closure
- Suede/nylon upper; rubber sole
- Casual athletic sneakers
- Cushioned insole
- Plush EVA midsole foam
- K-Swiss branding and stripes at the sides
- Heel pull tab
- Rubber traction pattern
- Style no. 03381
- Men’s athletic footwear from Finish Line
- Leather upper; rubber sole