- Michael Kors Studio Paisley Natalie Medium Chain Messenger $160 was $428
- Michael Kors Brooklyn Suede Large Camera Bag $150 was $400
- Michael Kors Jet Set Chain Strap Large Shoulder Tote $199 was $300
- Giani Bernini Pebble Weave Tote for $47.88 promo code Love
- kate spade new york Glitter Ryan Tote for $99 was $198
- kate spade new york Crossbody for $74 was $148
- kate spade new york Cameron Crossbody for $114 was $228
- Kate spade hallie tote for $179 was $358
- Nautica Men’s Classic-Fit Striped Polo $37 was $80
- Lucky Brand Men’s Thermal Henley Shirt for $22 was $50
- Champion Men’s Classic Jersey Ringer T-Shirt for $8 was $17
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men’s Indigo Jersey T-Shirt for $19 was $70
- Tommy Bahama Men’s Graphic-Print T-Shirt for $35
- Tommy Bahama Men’s Enzyme-Washed Graphic Print T-Shirt for $34
- Ralph Lauren Men’s Graphic-Print T-Shirt for $5.99 was $30
- Men’s Epic Graphic-Print T-Shirt for $4.79 was $24
- Men’s The Incredible Hulk T-Shirt for $6
- Men’s Lost In Time Weekend Warrior Graphic-Print T-Shirt $5
- Men’s Captain America Shield Graphic-Print T-Shirt for $7.19
- Puma Men’s dryCELL Graphic T-Shirt for $15 was $40
- Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Pawley Low-Top Chambray Sneakers for $28 was $60
- Nike Men’s Air Zoom Elite 8 Running Sneakers from Finish Line $55 ($115)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men’s Slaton Pony Jogger Sneakers for $59 was $80
- Michael Kors Naveen Embellished Evening Mules $48 was $195
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Michelle Pointed-Toe Flats for $43 was $175
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Juno Lace-Up Boots for $112 was $225
- Under Armour® Dash Running Shoe for $35 was $60
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Ivy Open-Toe Booties for $92 was $185
- Michael Kors Petite Metallic-Print Keyhole Top $29 was $68
- ladies Puma dryCELL Logo Hoodie for $29 was $55
- Michael Kors Studded Logo Hoodie for $20 was $58
- MICHAEL Kors Embellished Cutout Peasant Top for $32
- MICHAEL Kors Leggings for $16
- 70% off clearance dress shirts at macys
- The Warm Up Juniors’ Colorblocked Bomber Jacket $22 was $54
- The Warm Up Juniors’ Mesh-Back Bomber Jacket $22 was $54
- Material Girl Active Juniors’ Crisscross Leggings for $17 was $35
- Nike Dri-FIT T-Shirt, Big Girls (7-16) for $9 was $25
- Material Girl Active Cutout-Back Graphic Hoodie for $4.31 was $45
Home and Decor.
- Martha Stewart Collection Going Up! Comforter Sets $39 was $160
- Martha Stewart Collection Ellington 10-Pc. Comforter Sets $74 was $300
- Target has a sale up to 30% on Home + extra 10% with promo code PRESIDENT
- $59.99 after $20 mail in rebate T-Fal 12pc Hard Anodized Set
- Amanda 3-Pc. Reversible Full/Queen Comforter Set for $18 was $80
coolatl deal section will bring you the best deals available on the coolest items available on the net. We scan over multiple online retailers and best hand.picked deals each and every day — the kinds of deals you’d normally only see on special holidays . We verify that each deal is valid, the lowest total price we could find, and from a reputable retailer . If we can buy it without a second thought then we post it for all of us as we know how it is to get a bargain matters so sharing a bargain gives a satisfaction each one of us .click Here for hottest deals
If you come across a lower price for an item please post it on the deal section so that all we can benefit out of it.
Happening around Atlanta
Did you Come across an event and would like to show here then click here
February is National Pancake Month and the Flying Biscuit Cafe celebrating! The southern-inspired restaurant is bringing back its Red Velvet Pancakes, for a limited time only. In addition, the Flying Biscuit Café is offering a free Lovecake appetizer on February 14th to all dine-in guests.
Every Wednesday is “Flight Night” at SOHO, when locals and inquisitive wine lovers gather to experience fine wines from famous appellations around the world. Each week, three wines are showcased and paired with specially crafted tapas. The wines and tapas are also available individually ($9.50/glass and $6.50/tapa).
The Founders Day Parade began in 2007, celebrating our first year of cityhood and has since become an important community tradition . more….
- Parents and Tots Drama Workshop,Holiday Story Time
- “Courtenay’s Cabaret: Family Holiday Vacation” more..
Lanier Islands will flip the switch on Friday, November 18, 2016, to illuminate the Magical Lights. The heart-warming Holiday Village will also be open for slides, carnival rides, holiday food and cool fun — no matter what the temperature might be.more…
Target Free Second Tuesday is a special opportunity for the community to bring their children to experience the Museum for free, between the hours of 1 PM and 6 PM more…
It’s break time in Santa’s Workshop and the elves are ready to party! This immersive walk through experience puts you in the middle of the celebration as you feast your eyes on thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities! And remember . more…
Harry Potter Trivia Night on Nov 29th 8pm.Diesel Filling Station is partnering up with.Markster Con to offer-up.Harry Potter Trivia Night on Nov 29th 8pm more…
Microcenter is offering free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. more…
There’s nothing more recognizable than a slice of birthday cake. Cutting wedges of cake has long been standard practice when it comes to the circular dessert, but there’s actually a better way. more..
What are your rights in the event that your bag is lost? First, take note of two important regulations that airlines must follow. The Montreal Convention regulates the liability that airlines undertake when transporting checked luggage on international itineraries (even if you depart on a domestic trip and connect to an international flight). more..
Norwegian has been making a lot of noise about possible flights from Edinburgh to the U.S. for $69. Is that real, or is it just hype? Actually, it’s some of both.First and foremost, it’s feasible. Next summer, Norwegian will take delivery of some new Boeing 737MAX planes—ordinary 737s with new engines that give it enough range for transatlantic flights. more..
Over the past few years, organizations including the National Institute of Standards and Technology in the US and UK government agency CESG have also concluded that mandated password changes are often ineffective or counterproductive.more…
Margaret Hamilton’s software got man to the moon.It was on this day, July 20, in 1969, that the Apollo 11 astronauts reached the moon and Neil Armstrong took his famous small step. People celebrated the world over, though few were more relieved than Margaret Hamilton.more..
With more than a month of the year left, now is a great time to make small adjustments that can have a big impact come tax time.
Check out these four easy ways to lower your 2016 tax bill before the New Year.more..
The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official organized play campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition of the Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games at any place that features adventures. more…
If you have an old computer then don’t discard it using Neverware software you can turn it into chrome book.In 2010, Jonathan Hefter set out on a bold mission in a challenging space — create a solution for bringing the best technology to the students and teachers who need it most.more…
“Over the preceding six months, many areas of the state of Georgia have experienced significant drought conditions and there have been numerous instances of uncontrolled fires that seriously threaten the welfare of citizens of this state, more…
Museums On Us is a Bank of America cardholder benefit program, offering Bank of America cardholders free admission to more than 120 of the finest museums and cultural institutions in the United States.more…
Auto & Home
Buying Home.what you should look in APR ?
The APR is designed to present the actual cost of obtaining financing, by requiring that some, but not all, closing fees are included in the APR calculation. These fees in addition to the interest rate determine the estimated cost of financing over the full term of the loan. more…..
Bought Home.Find out some tips to preventing a burglar to come near to your home or apartment
- Put locks on the gates to your back yard.
- Put a “Beware of Dog” sign on your gates, even if you don’t have a dog.
For new home buyer there will be challenges in each step so one need to proceed with caution.
Usually if you go with a agent , the agent will share a portion of his commission as gifts with you.
based upon negotiation you do with agent , whatever is the deal , put that in writing.
Click here for the home buying process tips that might help you save some money.
Auto Buying one thing to check
Thousands of cars are damaged by floods every year. Historically, more than 50% of these water-damaged cars get resold. more….
Switch to SCANA Energy now for the 12 month.fixed rate in the market to Save month after month. Hurry, this price 37 cent expires on December 3. more…
|Indian food, with its hodgepodge of ingredients and intoxicating aromas, is coveted around the world. The labor-intensive cuisine and its mix of spices is more often than not a revelation for those who sit down to eat it for the first time. Heavy doses of cardamom, cayenne, tamarind and other flavors can overwhelm an unfamiliar palate. Together, they help form the pillars of what tastes so good to so many people.For food and dinning click here The best indian resturant around atlanta|
Finding Indian Spices around Atlanta
|Indian spices include a variety of spices grown across the Indian subcontinent (a sub-region of South Asia). With different climates in different parts of the country, India produces a variety of spices, many of which are native to the Subcontinent, while others were imported from similar climates and have since been cultivated locally for centuries.
|Patel Brothers is a family owned business since 1974 and has become the largest Indian Grocery chain in the United States.
There are currently over 50 stores open throughout the United States.
Spices are used in different forms – whole, chopped, ground, roasted, sauteed, fried and as topping. They blend food to extract the nutrients and bind them in a palatable form. Some spices are added at the end as a flavouring and are typically heated in a pan with ghee or cooking oil before being added to a dish. Lighter spices are added last, and spices with strong flavour should be added first. Curry is not a spice, but a term used by western people and refers to any dish in Indian cuisine that contains several spices blended together and could be with a gravy base or a dry item.For Indian grocery around atlanta click here
Companies hiring in Atlanta
has maintained their exclusive focus on the needs of the construction industry. Their approach has always been to hold themselves to the highest standard by providing a turnkey solution .more..
Named to the Computerworld Top 100 Best Places to Work for seven straight years, the Kaiser Permanente Information Technology (IT) organization is the team that powers the health IT leadership of Kaiser Permanente (KP). more..
Atlanta Public Schools is a school district based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. APS is run by the Atlanta Board of Education with superintendent Dr. Meria J. Carstarphen.more…
The Atlanta City Council recently approved the grant to Keysight Technologies, a Santa Rosa-based manufacturer of test and measurement equipment and software. The company chose Atlanta . more…
A career gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader,including talented, motivated employees, a diverse, energetic workplace and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Click here For the list of
n December 24, 2016 at 8 am EST, at 2 Minuteman Causeway in Cocoa Beach, Florida, this fantastically fun event will happen again.more..
The invention of modern wind tunnels has given skydivers a consistent and practical way to develop and hone skills that usually require jumping from a plane. Additionally, the increase in availability of wind tunnels.more..
Free Museum admission on the second Sunday of every month.Enjoy in-gallery performances of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons (Winter)by Atlanta Symphony Orchestra musicians. In our Art of Giving Back drop-in workshops, create a handmade coin collector to take home.more…
|Verified by Guinness World Records, Historic Banning Mills has the longest and largest canopy tour in the world!more..|
| Now you can go behind the scenes and enjoy an exclusive personal experience with one of energetic aquatic animals. more ..
- Classic fit
- Polo collar
- Three-button placket with contrast trim
- Striped pattern
- Wicking fabric helps evaporate moisture
- UV sun protection
- Machine washable
Elevate any room with the cool, minty-fresh feeling of these Going Up! comforter sets from Whim by Martha Stewart Collection, featuring cozy cotton brightened with a stylish geometric pattern.
- Full/Queen Set includes: comforter, two shams and 2 decorative pillows
- Twin/Twin XL is a 4-pc. Set: comforter, one standard sham and two decorative pillows
- Select specific item for details
An allover geometric print paired with abstract floral shams brings stylish elegance to the Ellington comforter sets from Martha Stewart Collection.
- Sets include: 1 comforter, 1 bedskirt, 1 throw, 2 shams, 2 European shams & 3 decorative pillows
- Select specific item for details
- Color: beige
Rock this eternally cool colorblocked bomber jacket from Jessica Simpson The Warm Up all season long.
- Ribbed collar
- Hidden front zipper closure
- Two pockets at front
- Colorblocked design; logo at back; ribbed trim at cuffs and hem
- Hits at hip; approx. length: 24″
- Machine washable
Layer on effortless style this weekend in Jessica Simpson The Warm Up’s mesh-back bomber jacket.
- Stand collar
- Exposed front zipper closure
- On-seam pockets
- Mesh back with tulip-style overlay; gathered at neckline, cuffs and hem
- Hits at hip; approx. length: 22″
- Machine washable
Expertly crafted to lay flat against the body, this leather messenger from MICHAEL Michael Kors effortlessly transitions from day to dark in a rich, heritage inspired paisley with golden chain-links and a gleaming twist-lock closure.
- Medium sized bag; 9-1/4″W x 5-1/2″H x 1-1/2″D
- Interior features lining, 1 zip pocket, 2 open pockets and 3 card slots
- 22-1/2″ to 25-1/2″L adjustable strap
- Flap with twist-lock closure
- Exterior features brushed gold-tone hardware
- Silhouette is based off 5’9″ model
Cast in sumptuous suede punctuated by petite and oversized grommets, MICHAEL Michael Kors’s glam camera bag with tassel accent captures an edginess that’s a little bit rock, a little bit boho.
- Large sized bag; 9-1/2″W x 7″H x 2-3/4″D
- Interior features lining, 1 zip pocket and 2 open pockets
- 22″-25″L adjustable crossbody strap
- Zip closure
- Exterior features 1 back slip pocket
- Gold- or brushed nickel-tone hardware; varies by color
- Silhouette is based off 5’9″ model
- Suede; lining: polyester
Sparkling rhinestones create a floral design on MICHAEL Michael Kors’ Naveen evening mules adding shimmering femininity to your look.
- Fabric content and colors inlcude:
- Suede in black
- Leather in silver
- Round peep-toe slip-on evening mules
- Embellishment at upper
- 3-3/4″ wrapped heel
- Suede or leather upper; rubber sole
A weekday look can wow with the Michelle flats by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Snake embossing and an embellished bow ensure this silhouette is anything but the usual.
- Pointed closed-toe flats
- Snake embossed upper; bow detail at toe with rhinestone embellishments
- Leather upper; rubber sole
- Crew neck
- Heatgear technology wicks away moisture, which helps athletes stay cool and dry
- Wicking fabric helps evaporate moisture
- Contrast sleeves
- Printed at body
- Logo at front