Outdoor Skills Day
Sunday, September 17, 12-4pm
Canoeing, camping, and more! Outdoor Skills Day is here to help you enjoy being outside this fall by teaching you some basic outdoor skills, whether you are new to the outdoors or a seasoned scout. Local partners will be exhibiting and will be ready to share their expertise with you through mini-clinics. Plan an outdoor adventure this fall after you attend this fun event.
- Canoeing and paddling (ages 5+)
- Camping and hiking
- Knot tying
- Plant Identification
- Geocaching & Orienteering
- Film Screening: Who Owns the Water?
- And more!
- Many Family Fun Days are popular events. At select events, off-site parking is available at St. Francis School, located at the corner of Willeo Road and Azalea Drive. A free shuttle will bring you back to CNC to enjoy your day. For events without shuttles, parking is at CNC
- Picnics are welcomed! We have several picnic tables and meadows perfect for a meal with the family
- Vending Machines and snacks in The Nature Store are always available, and most Family Fun Days will have local food trucks onsite
9135 Willeo Road – Roswell, GA 30075
(770) 992-2055 x238