Ship details: Celebrity Cruises has been voted “Best Premium Cruise Line” in the Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards 10 years in a row. The line puts an emphasis on palate-pleasing cuisine with a global influence as designed by its Michelin-starred chef. Entertainment options include Vegas-style revues, comedians and musical acts in the 900-seat Celebrity Theater, plus concerts at the real-grass Lawn Club on the ships’ top decks.
This price is for two person. Port fees are an extra $115.73 per person.
- Sail in a balcony cabin for 7-8 nights aboard Celebrity Infinity
- Depart from Rome or Venice
- $1549 per person … June 13; Aug. 23
- $1649 per person … June 21, 28; July 5; Aug. 16
- $1789 per person … July 12, 19, 26; Aug. 2, 9
- Prepaid gratuities, classic beverage package, Wi-Fi, one specialty dining experience for two guests and $300 onboard credit per cabin
Ports vary by itinerary and may include: Rijeka, Split, Zadar and Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu and Argostolion, Greece; Messina, Naples and La Spezia, Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; Valletta, Malta.
Other Europe itineraries (Western Europe, Greek Isles, British Isles, Iceland, Holy Land) aboard a variety of Celebrity ships are on sale as part of Online Vacation Center’s Anniversary Sale. Sailing dates are available from May-October 2020. Other destinations, including Caribbean and Alaska, are also on sale.